- More people choose blue Red is the next best seller.
- Americans spend over $850 million a year on toothbrushes.
- Each person’s set of teeth is unique much like their fingerprints. Even identical twins do not have exactly the same set of teeth. Did you know that your tongue print is also unique?
- The average woman smiles about 62 times a day! A man? Only 8! Kids laugh around 400 times a day. Grown-ups just 15 🙁
- If you’re right handed, you will chew your food on your right side. If you’re left handed, you will tend to chew your food on your left side.
- 50% of people consider the smile the first facial feature they notice.
- 80% are not happy with their smile.
- 83% of people believe their teeth are more important to their appearance than hair and eyes.
- People who drink 3 or more sugary sodas daily have 62% more dental decay.
- Get cheesy! The calcium and phosphorous found in cheese is healthy for your teeth — it reduces the pH level in plaque and re-mineralizes the enamel.
- 60% of people who don’t know that a sore jaw, when combined with chest pain, can signal a heart attack-especially in women.
- Research says that people with periodontal disease (gum disease) are at higher risk for developing heart disease, stroke, uncontrolled diabetes, pre-term births and respiratory disease.
- People with gum disease are twice as likely to suffer from coronary artery disease as those without disease.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.